Join us for Financial Aid Night on Wednesday, December 3rd at 7:00 pm in the Baxel Hall Auditorium.
September Students of the Month:
- Ashley Rosen – 9th Grade
- Madison Mury Riley – 10th Grade
- James Fostinis – 11th Grade
- Liana Altman – 12th Grade
- Bella Velez - Shared Time AM
- Thomas Burk - Shared Time PM
- Camila Dutra for receiving the College Board National Hispanic Recognition Program scholar award
- Immanuella Boah for being recognized as an outstanding participant in the National Achievement Scholarship Program
Retake and makeup Picture Day for 9th-11th graders is on Thursday November 20th. Students who are doing retakes must bring their original pictures with them.
All Union County parents and students are welcome to come and learn about our Shared-Time programs available at UCTech. Tours will be provided after a brief presentation in the AIT Auditorium at 6:00 PM. Click here to register.
New Career Academies at UCTECH!
Click here for more information on UCTech Career Academies
Special Education/Shared-Time Programs
Student Activities Coordinator
Intimidation & Bullying Specialist
Affirmative Action Officer
District 504 Officer