- Full-Time Student A/B Schedule and Cohort Information
- Shared-Time A/B Schedule and Student Cohort Information - Marking Period 2 - Marking Period 3
- UCVTS Schedules for Back to School 2020-2021
- Daily list of alternate classroom locations for in-person students (must be signed into UCVTS account to view).
Student Hybrid/Remote Learning Resources
Resources for Parents/Guardians
- UCVTS Webinar Slideshow and Q/A Summary - Posted 9/17
- Back to School Care Package - Tips, Ideas, and Tools for Parents/Guardians and Students for returning to school in 2020-2021
- How to Help Kids Manage Worries and Have a Successful Start to the School Year
- Guidance from the CDC on Coping with Stress in 2020-2021
- Helping Children Cope With Changes Resulting From COVID-19
- Self-Care in the Time of Coronavirus
- For parents, prioritizing your own well-being benefits your whole family.
- Also in Spanish:
- El autocuidado en los tiempos del coronavirus Dar prioridad a su propio bienestar beneficia a toda su familia.
- UCVTS Contact Information
- Facial Coverings
- Limiting the Spread of COVID-19 and Other Respiratory Illness
- Opening Schools
Restart and Recovery Plan Documents
This letter is to inform you that an individual at the UCVTS Adult Post-Secondary program is identified as positive for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). At this time, there are no individuals who are considered to be close contacts in accordance with CDC guidelines or who need to quarantine as a result of the circumstances.
This letter is to inform the UCVTS community of two individuals who have tested positive for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19); specifically, a District staff member and an individual at the Academy for Performing Arts. There is no evidence to suggest any connection between the two incidents.