Most of my classes experience Project Adventure during the third marking period.
Classes will be using "adventure" as a means of exploring the areas of :
- Creating Community/ Full Value
- Risk Taking and Creativity
- Experiences using High Elements
Students will be working on skills to use in classes, at home, and in their future to achieve success.
All students will be graded daily on their participation which is broken down into the following categories as laid out by Project Adventure:
1. Be Present and Prepared
2. Pay Attention
3. Speak your Truth
4. Be Open to Outcomes
5. Create a Safe Environment
6. Follow your Full Value Contract- a behavioral contract created by each class to suit them