Student Government at AAHS represents each student's opportunity to have a voice. All students are welcome at our bimonthly school meetings, which last approximately half an hour. During these meetings students can express their opinions and make suggestions about how to make our school a better place. We strive to increase school spirit by hosting fun events and spirit days, and we raise money for scholarships, school improvement and social services. If you have good ideas and want to make a difference, please join us!
Your 2020 AAHS Student Government Officers:
1. President - Adeebah Muhammad (grade 12)
2. Vice President - Katherine Paredes (grade 12)
3. Secretary - Manasvini Anjaria (grade 12)
4. Treasurer - Katelyn Van Clief (grade 11)
5. Public Relations - Maxwell Fingal (grade 12)
6. School Events - Angela Lin (grade 12)
7. District Events - Tiera Le (grade 12)
8. Service Chair - Alana Cabezas (grade 11)
9. Peer Growth/PSA Liason - Sofia Rocco (grade 12)
10. Decorating Chair - Ilona Lyakhovsky (grade 11)
Attached is a link to our officer's welcome video. Please watch and join student government!!
Student Government Sign-up Sheet