Welcome to the SLE Provider page.
Here you can find the information about our SLE program that is needed as a host to an intern.
Role of the Provider
- Provide a supervised opportunity that is structured and provides the learning of occupational skills as well as learning how to work.
- Provide participating student intern with an assigned job supervisor / mentor.
- Provide enough work for the student intern to fill the time spent on site with meaningful assignments.
- Complete written evaluations of the performance of the student intern and submit it to SLE coordinator.
- Maintain communication with the UCVTS-SLE Coordinator.
- Remember that the student intern’s worksite duties are for training purposes and not gainful employment, provide a variety of experiences that a normal paid employee might experience. (Student interns should not just be observing, doing filing or running for coffee/lunch). We do expect student interns to “get their hands dirty”.
- Provide access for the SLE coordinator to visit
- Work with the SLE coordinator to improve & expand the program.
- Participate in a UCVTS school-specific Industry Advisory Board if possible.
Employer Evaluations due to SLE Office
- October 25, 2019
- January 10, 2020
- March 20, 2020
- May 29, 2020
1st Day (Full Year)
- September 9, 2019
1st Day (Half Year)
- January 29, 2020
Last day (All)
- June 12, 2020
Providers Listed Below