Name: Jenna MirabellaSchool: Health Career Cohort - AAHS & UCTech Juniors / APA JuniorsSubject: Introduction to EKG Interpretation / Exercise Physiology III / Health & FitnessClassroom/Bldg.: Room #122 - Baxel HallPhone Ext: x839Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgDistrict Coordinator of Extracurricular Activities and EventsStudents Activities Coordinator @ AAHSHIB Specialist @ AAHSEducation:
- Bachelor of Science - Exercise and Sports Science, with a minor in Exercise Physiology (University of Delaware, 2002)
- Master of Science - Cardiac Rehabilitation & Exercise Science (East Stroudsburg University, 2003)
- Executive Education Specialist - Education Leadership, Management and Policy for Principal/Supervisor Certification (Seton Hall University, 2008)
Things you must bring to every EKG class (MP1):*Two Pocket Folder (for hand-outs and EKG worksheets)*Pen &/or Pencil*Chrome Books (must be able to access our google classroom daily)*EKG ruler (I will disbribute these in class)*A positive attitude, a smile and an open mind!
- Health and Physical Education (K-12)
- Elementary Education (K-5)
- Principal/Supervisor Certification
Things you must bring to every Exercise Physiology III (MP2), Project Adventure (MP3) & Sports (MP4) class:
*Two-pocket Folder (for hand-outs, worksheets and exercise physiology labs)
*Your MILE SHEET!
* Pen &/or Pencil
*Appropriate Fitness attire with sneakers
*A positive attitude, a smile and an open mind!
True enjoyment comes from
activity of the mind and exercise of the body;
the two are united.IMPORTANT DOCUMENTSPlease click on the links below to access the following documents...AAHS/UCTechAPA