Name: Yajaira RodríguezSchool: UCTechSubject: Spanish 1- Spanish 2Classroom/Bldg.: WH-806Phone Ext:875Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
¡Bienvenidos a la clase de Español!
JOIN GOOGLE CLASSROOM Click here to find your class code
Please visit Google Classroom to find assignments, resources, and other useful materials for Spanish 1 and Spanish 2.
Welcome to Spanish 1 and Spanish 2!¡Hola! My name is Yajaira Rodriguez and I am delighted to have you in my Spanish class here at UCVTS. I am so excited at this opportunity to be able to construct a nurturing learning environment conducive to the promotion and development essential to foreign language acquisition. I know that you will have a rewarding experience in Spanish class.You are enrolled in a class that comes with high expectations which requires your effort. In every class we will spend time perfecting the four skills necessary for learning a foreign language: listening, speaking, reading, and writing. Since learning a foreign language may be a new skill for you, you should expect to be prepared to keep up with the classwork, homework, as well as participating in every class. It is very important to stay in the target language throughout each class.
Extra help is available twice per week. These days will be posted in Google Classroom.
It’s my ultimate goal to show my students how fun, rewarding, and beneficial it can be to learn other languages!I am looking forward to a great school year!RECOMMENDED topics to review before your course starts:Español 1
1.El abecedario y pronunciación.
2.Los saludos: Presentarse y presentar a otros.
3. Los números: 1-100
4. Los colores
5. Los meses del año
6. Los días de la semana *
7. Los pronombres: yo, tú, él/ella/Usted, nosotros(as), ellos/ellas
8.El verbo “ser”
9.El verbo “gustar”
10. La palabras de Interrogativas: ¿cómo?, ¿por qué?, ¿qué?, ¿a qué hora?, ¿cuándo?,etc
1. El tiempo verbal Presente
- Know what an infinitive is: jugar is an infinitive hacer is an infinitive
- regular verbs ending in -ar -er, -ir
- Irregular yo verbs: ir, tener, hacer, salir, ver, saber, conocer, traer, dar,
- Stem changing:
e to ie verbs like pensar, querer, recomendar
o to ue verbs like dormir, recordar
u to ue verbs like jugar
e to i verbs like pedir, servir
2. Present progressive: estar + present participle (-ando, -iendo, -yendo)
3. Immediate future tense
- -ir +a + infinitivo
4. Verbos “gustar”, “encantar” y “aburrir”
5. Los verbos “ser” vs “estar”
6.Los verbos reflexivos
7. Direct object pronouns: me, te, lo/la, nos, los/lasSpanish1:Los saludos y las despedidas
Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought for with ardor and diligence.
- Abigail Adams -