Name: Dr. Latanya Sharif-BakariSchool: APASubject: Biology and AP Environmental ScienceClassroom/Bldg.: APA Room 203Phone Ext: 732-889-8288 x707Email: firstname.lastname@example.org***Check Google Classroom regularly***
WELCOME BACK to an exciting school year!
I am looking forward to working with each of you. We will explore and investigate the wonders of science. You will further develop the necessary skills needed to examine natural phenomena and gather evidence that you will use to understand the world around you.
You will receive your course syllabus as well as the necessary codes to access your online tools during the first week of school.
- 1.5-2" 3-ring binder (it may be shared but you will need a dedicated section for this course)
- College-ruled notebook paper, dividers
- Book Cover
- Index cards, post-it notes
- Writing supplies (#2 pencils, blue/black ink pens)
- 1-2 sturdy 2-pocket folders (for worksheets and/or lab handouts)
- Colored pencils, Highlighters
- Misc supplies: earbuds, personal mini stapler, manual pencil sharpener, erasers